By having the RCD’s (Safety Switch) trip time / current tests performed on your premises your company will be fulfilling its obligations under Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760.
RCD Safety Switch Testing
All points safety conduct a 6 monthly, yearly or bi-yearly procedure (Pending environment) to ensure that the Australian Standard is being met.
RCD Safety Switch Testing Procedures
• Locate switchboard and identify circuits protected by RCD’s
• Check switchboard door hinge, locking mechanism and weatherproof seal
• Clean outside switchboard and general area
• Barcode RCD Circuits for tracking and data management procedure
• Push button test to ensure RCD is operational
• Plug in RCD test device and measure for trip time and current in accordance with Standard
• Record all test results and action taken
RCD Safety Switch tests performed on your premises