Thermal Imaging Services
All Points Safety services, Melbourne, Victoria, Australian country and metropolitan areas since 2004 providing Thermal Imaging, Test and Tag, Portable appliance testing and tagging, 3 Phase test and tagging, RCD testing, emergency exit light testing (EEL), electrical switchboard inspections, mechanical surveys, marine inspection, building thermography and energy loss, Thermal Image water leak detection, insulation inspection and much more to all business sectors.
Test and Tag
Electrical switch board inspection
Building thermography and Building energy loss inspection
Water leak detection
Building envelope energy loss inspection
With a team of certified technicians we can promptly meet your needs from Thermal Image electrical surveys, preventative maintenance programs, water leak detection, energy loss, insulation inspections, and even pre-purchase home inspections. Contact us now for a free quote on how we can help you for all your Test and Tagging and Thermal Image requirements.
What is Thermal Imaging?
Thermal imaging, also called thermography. Everything gives off some amount of thermal radiation and Thermal Imaging is used for observing the heat that is emitted from these objects. PREDICTIVE THERMAL IMAGING INCREASES SAFETY AND MINIMIZES THE RISK OF INJURY MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL FAILURE.. Don’t let this happen to your company.. Call All Points Safety TODAY!!!
1300 912 165
- "We recently employed All Points Safety to conduct a Thermal Image defects audit on our school campus to assist a maintenance schedule. This survey identified defects unknown to the maintenance team that if left could have been very costly and present safety hazards to the College. We now conduct a yearly survey with All Points Safety as a part of maintenance program."
Alex K Maintenance, Supervisor Brighton
- "Thanks Brendan for finding the cause of mould. Well worth it."
S.T Glen Huntley,
- "I completed a 10 apartment development in West Melbourne approximately 2008 and have been chasing various leaks and costing 10’s of thousands. I employed All Points Safety to conduct a Thermographic survey for moisture ingress. After 2 inspections All Points Safety were able to locate and isolate points of ingress and advise on repair."
G Tait Hotham Hill,
- "I recently had insulation installed in my home and I instructed All Points Safety to check the ceiling and found a complete strip that was missed. Brendan provided a report to present to the installers for repair. Brendan and his team are prompt efficient and affordable."
- "Excellent work. Thanks for the speedy delivery as well."
David J. Wicks, Lead Inlec FPSO Crystal Ocean, AGR Asia Pacific.